Now & Then
12 Years of Art Evolution: My latest art show VS my first art show
Here's a summary list of things I've learned over the course of 12 years in the art world!
1. I still love animal prints.
2. I'm still nervous about being photographed.
3. My painting style has evolved into mostly neutral works with heavy texture.
4. I've moved from Canada to the USA and my venues have changed.
5. Start before you're ready, and learn from the process.
6. Making art is vulnerable, and not everyone will love your work.
7. You should do art because you love it, not for the money.
8. Put your whole body and soul into your art.
9. Sharing your art and process with others can be an important part of your evolution as an artist.
10. Paint what you love and from the heart.
11. Perseverance is key to being a professional artist.
12. Making honest art allows you to reveal more of yourself and create a lasting legacy.
Comments are closed.
This blog was created to share my belief that the art-making process is a catalyst for transformation and personal empowerment. I am living proof.