Private Art Instruction | 3-hours
Unable to attend one of daSilva's workshops? Consider private art instruction available in-person or via FaceTime.
Proposed Lesson Plan:
1. Why is there so much fear in art?
2. Philosophy: "The process of creating evolves into ideas."
3. Materials Overview: Thin Profile VS Gallery Profile Canvases & Student VS Artist Quality Acrylics
4. Why & How to Tone Your Canvas
5. Fearless Abstract Painting Foundational Techniques: Using nature as a starting point, paint application with a roller, color blending, canvas manipulation & paper towel lifts
6. Texture Building & Making Your Own Mediums: Gel Medium, Modeling Paste & Plaster
7. Translucent Layering
8. Varnishing Like a Pro
Lessons can be customized to suit your individual needs.
A minimum 2-hour session is required for first time students.
Supplies are not included. Supply list will be emailed upon registration.
This workshop is non-refundable. If you cannot attend for any reason, please note that your only option is to find someone else to purchase the workshop from you.