Private Art Instruction | 1-hour
Experience Fearless Abstract Painting via Facetime or in daSilva's Art Studio in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Proposed Lesson Plan:
1. Why is there so much fear in art?
2. Philosophy: "The process of creating evolves into ideas."
3. Materials Overview: Thin Profile VS Gallery Profile Canvases & Student VS Artist Quality Acrylics
4. Why & How to Tone Your Canvas
5. Fearless Abstract Painting Foundational Techniques: Using nature as a starting point, paint application with a roller, color blending, canvas manipulation & paper towel lifts
Lessons can be customized to suit your individual needs.
A minimum 2-hour session is recommended for first time students.
Supplies are not included.