1. Censorship is your middle name.
2. You believe that the world would be a much better place if everyone shared the same opinion: Your opinion.
3. You take things personally, so you are likely to think I am writing about you when in fact, it has nothing to do with you at all.
4. You’re convinced that because I said it in 2011 it still must be true.
5. You believe that proper English should never included things like spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and especially sentences that begin with words like “And” and “Because”.
6. You believe that artists should wear their misery like a “badge of honor”. The fact that I am having a great time with my life and I want to share it kind of makes you sick.
7. You use the ideas on my blog to make your blog more interesting without giving me any credit. You make yourself feel better by telling yourself that you are just “stealing like an artist”.
8. You believe that blog topics should always be arduously researched and fact, not opinion based.
9. You’ve lost track this is an opinion-based blog. Just because I said it it doesn’t make it true, or even right for that matter.
PS If any of the above made you laugh or even smile a little, you should most certainly keep reading this blog.
This blog was created to share my belief that the art-making process is a catalyst for transformation and personal empowerment. I am living proof.