Why do so many items on this list involve food? Simple. I love food when I don't have to cook it. So with that, I present to you my Top 15 Must Do's in West Yellowstone, Montana:
1. Tour Yellowstone National Park
2. Campfire & barbeque on Hebgen Lake
3. Pig roast & calf roping at 320 Guest ranch
4. Crabby Wednesday at Happy Hour Bar
7. Take-Out from China Fun Restaurant
9. Spanish tapas from Café Madriz
10. Horseback riding at Diamond P. Ranch
11. Kayak & paddle boarding on Hebgen Lake
12. Calamity Jane Pizza from Wild West Saloon
13. Bike riding on Corrette Ridge Trail
This blog was created to share my belief that the art making process can be a vehicle for empowerment.
I am living proof.